Collaborative Office Sublease
for Health and Wellness Providers
Lotus Center’s Office Sublease offers you a private office space in a shared suite with other health and wellness entrepreneurs.
Success in Your New Office Starts Here . . .
- Even if you’re nervous about starting your own business
- Even if you don’t have marketing experience
- Even if you have no idea what you’re doing with billing insurance
- Even if you don’t have a great website
MOST BUSINESS OWNERS TAKE ON TOO MUCH & GET OVERWHELMED!
I’ve been there, so I know first-hand! As they say, “It’s lonely at the top.” As the boss, the buck stops with you and there’s no one to ask for the right decision.
But what if you could be surrounded by other health & wellness entrepreneurs, who understand and have their own experience to offer? What if you could be supported in your marketing and have access to admin help if you need it? Plus, with a collaborative model there’s the built-in opportunity for cross-referrals. This is where we can help you enjoy your business and prevent yourself from getting to the point of overwhelm.
You’ve heard all those scary statistics about how many small businesses fail within 5 years and you don’t want yours to be one of them. As someone who has been in business 7 years and has been through many ups and downs, I can confidently tell you that having a network of other entrepreneurs, especially ones who understand health and wellness, is an invaluable part of success. We share a lot of the same problems and a lot of the same solutions. Being well-networked has saved my butt on numerous occassions!
Lotus Center is now offering a collaborative model of office subleasing and it’s specifically for health and wellness providers. This model will let you start or maintain your practice smoothly and to focus on your solo practice while getting the benefits of a group practice.
You might be an experienced provider looking to strike out on your own and you really just want a nice space in a nice group setting. You’ve already got your client load where you want it and you would rather see more clients than deal with insurance claim problems.
. . . Or you could be a newbie starting from scratch and want to keep costs low while you ramp up your practice–but you don’t want to have to go find a new office set-up once your practice grows. And you might want some help with marketing along the way.
. . . Or maybe you’re already a solo-practitioner who’s sick of feeling isolated and you want a communal setting without having to join a group practice and give up 40% + of your paycheck.
Regardless of your situation, if you are a holistic health practitioner I invite you to join our vibrant wellness community and become part of our AWESOME, collaborative team. We are looking for providers from a variety of disciplines to create a diverse one-stop shop for wellness.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
Leasing an office space at Lotus Center allows you ABUNDANT benefits you won’t find everywhere:
- Impress your clients with a beautifully furnished space, without having to spend time and money setting it up.
- Get consultation from colleagues without having to pay extra for it.
- Avoid awkward networking events & instead just get to know your co-workers.
- Reduce marketing efforts by sharing in cross-referrals with other Lotus Center providers.
- Save time and money by using our conference room instead of having to find & rent a separate space for groups or workshops.
- Don’t worry about sharing a lobby with non-healthcare businesses who don’t understand keeping things quiet or confidential.
- Relax knowing that you can grow your new business from 1/2 day per week to a full-time office in the same location.
MAKE YOUR LIFE & WORK MORE CONVENIENT
And there’s MORE . . . !
- You’re not locked in for a year or more–our lease terms start at 6 months and can go month-to-month after that
- Commercial-grade wifi is included with your rent–one more thing off your back!
- Conveniently access our printers for those times when it can’t be done online.
- Save time and energy. Professional cleaning is included with your rent.
- Don’t pay extra for utilities–those are included too!
- Show your clients you care about the little touches–tea, snacks and magazines are provided for your clients in the lobby.
- Make it easy for clients to choose you–free parking is available in the neighborhood and easy metered parking right in front of Lotus Center. We are also a 10 minute walk from the Blue Line train, 1 block from the Ashland bus & directly on the Chicago Ave bus route.
Don’t reinvent the wheel! It can take countless hours to search for the right office space in an area that’s popular yet easily accessible. And you’ll typically have to get your own internet service, which costs extra. And what if they make you sign a year-long contract when you’re not sure how business will go in that location yet? Then there’s furnishing it, which typically involves measuring and shopping and spending more money. And then there’s trying to find time to grow your network of like-minded professionals while dealing with the demands of being an entrepreneur. Often, providers feel isolated and unsupported working in private practice (I know from experience!), but that doesn’t have to be the case!
After 7 years of running Lotus Center, I have realized the importance of having a community around you, but also the wonderful benefits of being your own boss. This new collaborative sublease model is allowing Lotus Center to support this vision for other wellness providers.
Lotus Center understands that many business owners have no little to no interest in marketing and just want to focus on what they’re best at–helping their clients! With that in mind, we are including the following marketing package in your sublease at no additional cost.
- Save time and use our website rather than creating your own–or drive more traffic to your own site! You can upload your headshot and bio to the Lotus site and include a link, phone number and email address for clients to contact you. Our website averages about 1,000 visitors a month and 100 new clients generated per year. With each practitioner drawing additional traffic to the Lotus site, you benefit from other providers’ reach as well as your own.
- Skip the pain of having to start from zero to create a new email newsletter list and use ours, which has 800+ local people who are interested in health and wellness
- Market your groups and workshops under our Dabble “Highly Rated Teacher” listing, which already has great reviews . . . rather than spending months trying to get your own reviews.
- Get free monthly PR for your events via the West Town Chamber of Commerce
- Use our Canva membership to design ads for you business! i.e flyers, social media posts, cards (printing costs not included).
- Draw in more targeted clients with the option to publish your blog posts to our website.
I realize you might have a few questions . . .
What if I’m just starting out and have to be budget conscious? How much do these offices cost?
No problem! Our 1/2 day per week sublease option allows newbies the ability to pay less than $200/month while getting all the benefits listed above. And as your business grows, you can increase your time per week. Full-time access to our largest private office with all the benefits listed above is only $972/month.
I’m nervous about having to market myself though–what if I don’t do it well?
Again, no problem! For a small monthly stipend, we will add your headshot and bio to the Lotus Center website, give you access to our email newsletter list, allow you to publish blog posts to our site and give you access to monthly PR opportunities via the West Town Chamber of Commerce. Benefit from our existing brand! Your bio can link to your online scheduling system, an outside website, your email address or your phone number for clients to easily book with you. If you are interested in being included in our print marketing materials (brochures, business cards), that is also negotiable.
I have a massage or chiropractic table–will there be room to store it?
Yes. We do need it to be a table that can be folded up for storage purposes, but this is something we can arrange for you.
Will there be a set time to consult with and collaborate with other providers?
Yep! Currently our team meets Mondays at 2pm and you would be welcome to attend this meeting. You are also welcome to set up your own meetings times with practitioners you connect with.
One of the most frustrating parts of healthcare can be dealing with billing and insurance–do you offer any help with that part?
We can! If you’re starting to pick up on the theme here–we want to support you in the way that best meets your current needs : ) We have an administrative assistant who is familiar with marketing tasks, checking benefits, researching insurance claims and addressing accounts receivable. Rather than having to hire and train your own assistant, you can purchase admin hours for $25/hr each. If you know you will want to use admin hours regularly, a discounted package can also be purchased and incorporated into your monthly rent.
Do you have other questions or want to come see the space in person? Just fill out the Contact Us form on the right and we’ll be in touch within 1 business day!