Collaborative Office Sublease
for Health and Wellness Providers
To schedule an office tour, please fill out the form on the right. Our intern, Hailey Heil, provides tours Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Friday afternoons.
Lotus Center’s Office Sublease offers you a private office space in a shared suite with other health and wellness entrepreneurs.
Success in Your New Office Starts Here . . .
- Even if you’re nervous about starting your own business
- Even if you don’t have marketing experience
- Even if you don’t have a great website
MOST BUSINESS OWNERS TAKE ON TOO MUCH & GET OVERWHELMED!
But what if you could be surrounded by other health & wellness entrepreneurs, who understand and have their own experience to offer? What if you could be supported in your marketing? Plus, with a collaborative model there’s the built-in opportunity for cross-referrals. This is where we can help you enjoy your business and prevent yourself from getting to the point of overwhelm.
You’ve heard all those scary statistics about how many small businesses fail within 5 years and you don’t want yours to be one of them. As someone who has been in business 7 years and has been through many ups and downs, I can confidently tell you that having a network of other entrepreneurs, especially ones who understand health and wellness, is an invaluable part of success. We share a lot of the same problems and a lot of the same solutions. Being well-networked has saved my butt on numerous occasions!
You might be an experienced provider looking to strike out on your own and you really just want a nice space in a nice group setting. . . Or you could be a newbie starting from scratch and want to keep costs low while you ramp up your practice–but you don’t want to have to go find a new office set-up once your practice grows. And you might want some help with marketing along the way!
Regardless of your situation, if you are a holistic health practitioner I invite you to join our vibrant wellness community and become part of our AWESOME, collaborative team. We are looking for providers from a variety of disciplines to create a diverse one-stop shop for wellness.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
Leasing an office space at Lotus Center allows you ABUNDANT benefits you won’t find everywhere:
- Impress your clients with a beautifully furnished space, without having to spend time and money setting it up.
- Get consultation from colleagues without having to pay extra for it.
- Avoid awkward networking events & instead just get to know your co-workers.
- Reduce marketing efforts by sharing in cross-referrals with other Lotus Center providers.
- Save time and money by using our conference room instead of having to find & rent a separate space for groups or workshops.
- Don’t worry about sharing a lobby with non-healthcare businesses who don’t understand keeping things quiet or confidential.
- Relax knowing that you can grow your new business from 1/2 day per week to a full-time office in the same location.
MAKE YOUR LIFE & WORK MORE CONVENIENT
And there’s MORE . . . !
- You’re not locked in for a year or more–our lease terms start at 6 months and can go month-to-month after that
- Commercial-grade wifi is included with your rent–one more thing off your back!
- Conveniently access our printers for those times when it can’t be done online.
- Save time and energy. Professional cleaning is included with your rent.
- Don’t pay extra for utilities–those are included too!
- Show your clients you care about the little touches–tea, snacks and magazines are provided for your clients in the lobby.
- Free parking is available in the neighborhood and easy metered parking right in front of Lotus Center. We are also a 10 minute walk from the Blue Line train, 1 block from the Ashland bus & directly on the Chicago Ave bus route.
After 7 years of running Lotus Center, I have realized the importance of having a community around you, but also the wonderful benefits of being your own boss. This new collaborative sublease model is allowing Lotus Center to support this vision for other wellness providers.
Lotus Center understands that many business owners have little to no interest in marketing and just want to focus on what they’re best at–helping their clients! With that in mind, we are including the following marketing package in your sublease at no additional cost.
- Save time and use our website rather than creating your own–or drive more traffic to your own site! You can upload your headshot and bio to the Lotus site and include a link, phone number and email address for clients to contact you. Our website averages about 1,000 visitors a month and 100 new clients generated per year. With each practitioner drawing additional traffic to the Lotus site, you benefit from other providers’ reach as well as your own.
- Skip the pain of having to start from zero to create a new email newsletter list and use ours, which has 800+ local people who are interested in health and wellness
- Market your groups and workshops under our Dabble “Highly Rated Teacher” listing, which already has great reviews . . . rather than spending months trying to get your own reviews.
- Get free monthly PR for your events via the West Town Chamber of Commerce
- Draw in more targeted clients with the option to publish your blog posts to our website.
On top of all this, we have affordable monthly rates! Our rents break down to less per hour than you’d pay if you were renting an office by the hour. And the more space you rent, the lower your effective hourly rate becomes.
I realize you might have a few questions . . .
What if I’m just starting out and have to be budget conscious? How much do these offices cost?
No problem! Our 1/2 day per week sublease option allows newbies the ability to pay less than $200/month while getting all the benefits listed above. And as your business grows, you can increase your time per week. Full-time access to our largest private office with all the benefits listed above is only $972/month.
I have a massage or chiropractic table–will there be room to store it?
Yes. We do need it to be a table that can be folded up for storage purposes, but this is something we can arrange for you.
Remind me of the parking & transportation options?
Free parking is available in the neighborhood and easy metered parking right in front of Lotus Center. We are also a 10 minute walk from the Blue Line train, 1 block from the Ashland bus & directly on the Chicago Ave bus route.
Do you have other questions or want to come see the space in person? Just fill out the Contact Us form on the right and we’ll be in touch within 1 business day!